Admittedly most of the work was done in 2013, but my first project of the year is now complete…The Christmas cards I began back in October/November and never got finished are done, pressed and mounted in aperture cards, so at least I won’t be paying out a fortune next year on cards for my close family.
The designs came from a freebie booklet in a magazine, though I did tweak them a bit. I decided not to go with the usual Christmas colour as well, I had the card mounts in my stash, which I now need to replenish, so chose colours to suit.
I’m pleased with the results and spent a lovely peaceful hour or so mounting them today.
Below are images showing the detail on each card.
Enjoy your stitching, hope your projects are progressing as you would like.